Engage Literacy is an award-winning programme perfect for guided, independent and shared reading. With more than 340 fiction and non-fiction books available, organised by level and by book band, it can be easily implemented as a whole school programme, or to top up existing reading resources.
The precisely levelled readers, comprehensive teacher support and comprehension resources cover a huge variety of topics and provide an exciting fun programme to engage even the most reluctant of readers.
- 340 book banded readers, from Pink to Dark Red, which cover a wide range of topics and text types
- Levelled by literacy experts, allowing you to confidently use the books alongside other reading programmes or schemes
- Reading Recovery Levels 1-20+
- Thematically linked fiction and non-fiction pairs help engage readers and encourage a love of stories and factual texts
- Recurring characters include Min the Monkey, Lea, Baby Dinosaur, Little Sea Horse, Mr. Lee, and Kate and her dog Max
- Comprehensive teacher support