Ordering and Delivery
- Find the products that you are interested in. You can do this by using the search function in the upper right corner or by hovering over Products in the top menu bar and clicking on one Subject or Age links that display. You can also click on the Advanced Search link on the top right of the page to see an array of search filters to help refine your search.
- Once you find the titles or series that you are interested in, you can add them to your basket. As long as you are logged in, your basket will be saved along with your account so you can access it at a later date.
- Submit your order by clicking the 'Check Out' button. We accept Purchase Orders, Visa and MasterCard.
Sandy Lane West
OXFORD, OX4 6LB
If you would prefer to place your order via the phone, then we would be happy to help. Simply call our customer service team on 01865 312244.
Promotional codes or promo codes are discount codes that you may receive from us in our communications. You can redeem these by typing your code into the voucher field in your shopping basket when you order online or by quoting the code when talking to our customer service team. These promo codes can only be used once per person, and may only be used on firm orders.
- No minimum order
- Orders will be charged £2.95 postage and packing if they total less than £50.00
- If the items are in stock, we aim to deliver within 3-4 working days of receipt of your order
- We use DPD to deliver most of our parcels
- Small parcels or single items (less than 750g) may go out by First Class Royal Mail
- The minimum order for international delivery is £150.00
- Please note that we will charge freight for delivery
- Postage and packaging are charged at 25% of your total order (before any promotional codes are applied)
- We use DPD to deliver most our parcels. However, other couriers may be used depending on weight and location
- Orders are set via surface mail. If you would like your order sent via airmail please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements