How to Order from our Web Site
Ordering from our web site is simple and straightforward! First, simply find the products that you are interested in. You can do this by using the search function in the upper right corner or by hovering over Products in the top menu bar and clicking on one Subject or Age links that display. You can also click on the Advanced Search link on the top right of the page to see an array of search filters to help refine your search. Once you find the titles or series that you are interested in, you can add them to your basket. As long as you are logged in, your basket will be saved along with your account so you can access it at a later date.
Once you've got the products you want, there are three options for ordering via our web site
- To complete your order online, we accept Purchase Orders, Visa and MasterCard. Proceed to the checkout and we’ll walk you through it.
- From your basket you can print out your order, feel free to fax it to us or you can mail it to us at:
Hampshire, RG21 6XS
Feel free to attach a purchase order to the fax.
- Export your basket to an Excel spreadsheet. You can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is useful also if you want to attach a purchase order or other files that we will need to process your order.
Promotional CodesPromotional codes or promo codes are discount codes that you may receive from us in our communications. You can redeem these by typing your code into a box in your shopping basket when you order online. These promo codes can only be used once per person, and may only be used on firm orders.
- If the items are in stock, we aim to deliver within 3-4 working days of receipt of your order
- We use DPD to deliver most of our parcels
- Small parcels or single items may go out by First Class Royal Mail
- Orders will be charged £2.95 postage and packing if they total less than £50.00
- Please note that we will charge freight for delivery
- Charges will vary depending on weight and destination